Dilworth criminal defense lawyers provide a wide array of services to help clients at any stage of a governmental investigation at both the state and federal levels. We strive to resolve matters before the government files charges, saving clients time, money, and reputational harm. When necessary, we also have a strong track record of success defending clients at trials and on appeal.
Some of our most experienced lawyers have been elected into the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers and the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, and have served as former top federal and state prosecutors. The Chair of our White Collar and Government Investigations Practice Group previously served as the Chief of the Criminal Division for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Philadelphia and as the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s highest-ranking criminal prosecutor. Another member of our group served with distinction in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New Jersey, where he prosecuted the largest physician bribery case in the United States. At all stages of a criminal matter our deep skillset and demonstrated expertise in defending cases give us a unique, multi-dimensional ability to address clients’ concerns, distinguishing Dilworth from other law firms.
We bring those same insights, commitment to excellence, and skillsets to non-criminal matters. Dilworth attorneys also conduct internal investigations pertaining to alleged misconduct within an organization. Our attorneys work actively with corporate clients to develop, implement, and maintain compliance programs that work to prevent and detect potential violations before they occur. Drawing on our wealth of experience in health care fraud, we represent many clients in civil False Claims Act litigation and related debarment proceedings. We also represent clients before the Securities Exchange Commission, as well as in other administrative and regulatory proceedings.
- Linda Dale Hoffa Wins Significant US Supreme Court Victory
- Dilworth Partner Invited to Join the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Dilworth Named in 2022 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Linda Dale Hoffa to Speak on PPP Loan Fraud at Women’s White Collar Criminal Defense Association Webinar
- Partner Linda Dale Hoffa to Present WebEx Seminar with Women’s White Collar Defense Association
- Dilworth Co-Counsel in Philadelphia Federal Detention Center Detainees Class Action Lawsuit Demanding Protection from COVID-19
- Dilworth Adds Andrew Leven to White Collar & Government Investigations Group
- Sentencing Guidelines Amendments’ Impact on White-Collar Defense
- Dilworth’s Linda Dale Hoffa Appointed to Investigating Grand Jury Task Force by The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Dilworth Paxson’s James Eisenhower Will Appear On 6abc’s Inside Story On October 9
- Dilworth’s Linda Dale Hoffa Presents a Workshop & a CLE Session in June
- Dilworth Attorneys Named 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers And Rising Stars
- Watch Linda Dale Hoffa on WFMZ-TV 69, a CNN affiliate, “The American Law Journal”
- Former Federal Prosecutor Joins White Collar Team at Dilworth Paxson LLP
- DOJ to Prosecute More Company Officials and Employees for Corporate Crimes
- What In-House Counsel Can Learn From Major League Baseball’s Computer Hacking Scandal
- Top Prosecutor Joins Dilworth Paxson LLP
- Truth and Consequences: Conducting Effective Test Security Investigations That Produce Admissible and Compelling Evidence for Later Use in Legal Proceedings