Twelve Dilworth Paxson Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Pennsylvania’s Best Lawyers Publication
April 1, 2019 (Philadelphia, PA) – Twelve Dilworth attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 edition of Pennsylvania’s Best Lawyers.
The stand-alone publication highlights 2,266 lawyers recognized for their top legal talent, along with 163 “Lawyer of the Year” recipients from state of Pennsylvania (excerpted from the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©). Additionally, the publication features notable local news and profiles of firms and individuals across the region.
The Dilworth attorneys and their practice areas are listed below.
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Lawrence G. McMichael, Philadelphia, PA
- James M. Matour, Philadelphia, PA
- Harold G. Cohen, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Gregory F. Cirillo, Philadelphia, PA
- James H. Landgraf, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Stephen J. Harmelin, Philadelphia, PA
- Joseph H. Jacovini, Philadelphia, PA
- James J. Rodgers, Philadelphia, PA
Land Use & Zoning Law
- Neil Sklaroff, Philadelphia, PA
Public Finance Law
- Marc A. Feller, Philadelphia, PA
Trusts and Estates
- John P. Crampton, Philadelphia, PA
- John R. Latourette, Philadelphia, PA
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.