John Crampton concentrates his practice in estate planning and administration of trusts, estates, and guardianships, including tax issues relating to Federal Estate, Generation-Skipping, state inheritance, and federal and state income. He has settled estates in foreign countries and many estates in the United States with various types of assets in foreign countries. He has won leading cases in various divisions of the Pennsylvania Orphans’ Courts and has served as an expert witness on various issues relating to fiduciary administration. Mr. Crampton also serves as an Executor and Trustee for many estates in trusts in Pennsylvania and elsewhere throughout the United States and services the needs of beneficiaries in a few foreign countries.
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Trusts and Estates, 2001–2023
- JAG officer in the USAF Reserves, retiring as a Lt. Colonel after 24 years
Further information on methodologies is available via these links.
- 24 Attorneys Named Among the Best Lawyers in America
- 26 Attorneys Named Among the Best Lawyers in America
- Eighteen Dilworth Paxson Attorneys Named to 2020 The Best Lawyers in America© List
- Twelve Dilworth Paxson Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Pennsylvania’s Best Lawyers Publication
- Sixteen Dilworth Paxson Attorneys Named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in America© List
- Twelve Dilworth Attorneys Named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America© List
- Ten Dilworth Attorneys Named to 2017 The Best Lawyers in America© List
- Nine Dilworth Lawyers named Best in America