ALERT: Impending Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeal Deadlines
The deadline for property owners in the Philadelphia region to file an appeal of their 2024 Real Estate Tax Assessment is fast approaching. The deadlines for Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties are as follows:
- Berks County – August 15, 2023
- Bucks County – August 1, 2023
- Chester County – August 1, 2023
- Delaware County – August 1, 2023
- Montgomery County – August 1, 2023
- Philadelphia County – October 2, 2023
If you believe your commercial or income-producing property is inaccurately or over-assessed, please contact us promptly to determine if an appeal is warranted. Our attorneys will review the property’s tax assessment and any other information relevant to your appeal. Following a review, our attorneys can file an appeal on your behalf.
Please note, if you are a new owner, are currently under an agreement of sale or have made recent alterations to the property, the deadline for filing may differ.