Seminar on November 7 — “Preparing for 2018: What Employers Need to Know”
In partnership with Univest Insurance Inc., join Dilworth Paxson attorneys Eric Meyer, Matthew Whitehorn, and Stephanie Searles, along with Carolyn Lamparella of Preferred EAP, for an informative seminar on “Preparing for 2018: What Employers Need to Know” at Dilworth Paxson’s Center City office on Tuesday, November 7 from 8:30 – 11:00 AM.
This program has been approved for 1.5 HRCI credits, and 1.5 Pennsylvania and New Jersey Substantive CLE credits.
The seminar is free and continental breakfast will be served
You will gain valuable insights from the panel of industry experts.
Eric Meyer – Partner; Labor and Employment Group, and Chair of the #SocialMedia Practice Group
- 24/7 Social Media and “Off the Clock” Conduct
- Medical Marijuana and the Workplace
- The Emboldened Workplace since the Presidential Election
Matthew Whitehorn – Partner; Tax Group, and Chair of the Employee Benefits Group
Stephanie Searles –Associate; Tax, Trusts and Estates, and Employee Benefits Group
- ACA: Where We Are
- Tax Reform and Retirement Plan Update
- The IRS and Department of Labor Correction Programs
Carolyn Lamparella – Program Director at Preferred EAP
- The Opioid Crisis and the Role of the Employee Assistance Program
The seminar will also be held on November 8 in Wayne, PA and on November 9 in Bethlehem, PA.