Join Dilworth Paxson’s Tax Group for a Seminar in Princeton, NJ on August 23: “Understanding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act”
Seminar for Attorneys, CPAs, Financial Advisors, Business Owners, & CFOs
You’ll be able to:
- Discuss changes to personal income taxation, including deductions and exemptions.
- Explore the qualified business income deduction.
- Examine corporate income tax and changes to business deductions.
- Learn about international tax provisions, including the dividends received deduction.
- Outline changes affecting employee benefits and non-profit taxes.
- John W. Schmehl, Dilworth Paxson Partner; Chair, Tax Group
- Matthew I. Whitehorn, Dilworth Paxson Partner; Chair, Employee Benefits Group
- Stephanie Searles Vogel, Dilworth Paxson Attorney, Tax, Employee Benefits, and Trusts & Estates Groups
- Nicholas H. Koontz, Dilworth Paxson Attorney, Tax and Trust & Estates Groups
The program will be held on Thursday, August 23, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency Princeton, 102 Carnegie Center, Princeton, NJ from 8:30 AM to 4:40 PM. Substantial Continuing Education Credits will be offered.