Dilworth Paxson’s James Eisenhower will be a Panelist at “Election Hacking, Ballot Security: Protecting Our Vote” CLE on October 2
Dilworth attorney James Eisenhower will be a panelist at the “Election Hacking, Ballot Security: Protecting Our Vote” CLE program at the Philadelphia Bar Association on Tuesday, October 2, from 12:00 PM – 2:15 PM.
As more breaches of election security are made public and doubts arise about the integrity of this November’s election, it is time to consider what has been done and what can be done to protect the integrity of voters.
Topics will include:
- What the government is doing to prevent future hacks
- Issues that may arise in the prosecution and defense of election law violators
- What changes can be made to guarantee our right to fair and honest elections
- Honorable Eugene A. DePasquale
Pennsylvania Office of the Auditor General
- Kirsten Nussbaumer, Ph.D., J.D.
Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Matthew Lilly
Electec Election Services, Inc.
This session offers 2 CLE credits (1 SUB/1 ETH), and will be held at the Philadelphia Bar Association’s office in the 11th Floor Conference Center at 1101 Market Street.