Dilworth Paxson LLP has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator supporting the Marketing Department. The position will be located in the firm’s Philadelphia office and report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Marketing Coordinator assists with the creation of all digital deliverables including website, email, marketing materials, media alerts, social media, podcasts and advertising needs. In addition, they assist with attorney onboarding, events and other operations, or special-project needs ad hoc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write, review, and/or edit external marketing materials ensuring consistent tone, style and readability, including but not limited to web content, lawyer biographies, practice descriptions, brochures, email campaigns, event invitations and more.
- Assist with website management, including curating and writing content, posting and editing content and monitor website analytics.
- Assist in the creation of high quality, tailored pitch materials, responses to RFPs and client presentations.
- Draft press releases and assist with media outreach.
- Coordinate sponsorship requests, including ad design.
- Design and post content to social media channels.
- Assist with the development of legal directory and award submissions.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of events, sponsorships, webinars, and speaking engagements.
- Handle CRM-related functions—develop and maintain marketing lists and business development activities, research, reports, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop; Quark and Adobe Pro.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to write in the firm’s brand tone and align content with its overall marketing and business development strategy.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment; handle several projects at once with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, creative and collaborative.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Flexible to manage demands outside of traditional business hours.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dilworth Paxson LLP is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, age, marital status, status as a veteran or debtor/bankrupt. Dilworth Paxson LLP also complies with all federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination