By Nicholas Donzuso
At Dilworth Paxson, we strive to stay on the forefront of issues of global concern as well as their effect on those who are around us. While all of us are taking special precautions to protect those who are around us, Dilworth Paxson is here to help address the needs that your business may have in dealing with this global pandemic. We understand that you may have some of the following questions or concerns:
- What options must we consider regarding telecommuting?
- What accommodations must be offered to our employees?
- What do we do if an employee tests positive for coronavirus?
- What are the requirements of state and local paid sick leave laws?
- What are the requirements under the new emergency legislation being considered at the local, state, and federal levels?
- What do we do if a contract needs to be cancelled with another party or another party attempts to cancel a contract with us due to the coronavirus?
- How will the current State of Emergency impact our business and is there anything we can do to mitigate its effects?
Please be assured that Dilworth Paxson is available to answer these and any other questions you may have and keep you informed in this uncertain time.
For Further Information
Nicholas Donzuso, Benjamin Spang, Ben Teris or the attorneys in our Labor and Employment Group.