Dilworth attorney James H. Landgraf will be a panelist for a National Business Institute CLE program titled “Construction Contracts from Start to Finish” on Tuesday, December 4. He will be presenting a segment entitled “Indemnification Provisions: When are they Enforceable” from 2:45 – 3:30 PM. His portion of the program will include the following topics:
- Types of Indemnity
- State Anti-Indemnity Statutes
- Ambiguity in Indemnity Clause Language
- Interplay With Other Contractual Provisions
- Insurance Policy Interplay: Is the Indemnity Provision Insurable?
- Evaluating Standard-Form Indemnity Clauses: AIA, ConsensusDocs, EJCDC
- Negotiating Indemnification Provisions: Best Practices
The full program will run from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM and will be held at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill, 2175 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, NJ. This program has been approved for CLE credits for New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. For more information and to register, click here.