Harold Cohen, a Dilworth Paxson Partner, will be a moderator of a Burlington County Bar Association CLE titled “Chancery & Injunction Practice in NJ State & Federal Court” on Tuesday, May 15 from 4:00 - 6:15 PM.
This popular annual seminar will feature appearances by Presiding Chancery Judges who will discuss their particular general equity and probate practices and procedures, including Orders to Show Cause and emergent applications such as TROs and varying Preliminary Injunctions, plus tips for demystifying practice in the Chancery Division. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear at one time from different chancellors about the varying particulars of chancery practice including, but not limited to:
- What actions are cognizable in Chancery (and what actions are not)?
- How to properly present a TRO application by way of Order to Show Cause
- Will live testimony be required on a TRO return date?
- Is hearsay evidence permissible on an emergent application?
- Being ready for trial
- The “Bottom 10 List” – 10 things that irk a Chancery judge the most!
- NEW This Year! Federal Perspective on Federal Court Injunction & Chancery Practice
The program will be held at the Doubletree Suites, 515 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, NJ and offers 2.4 New Jersey CLE credits.
Please note for PA credits, you will have to add a credit fee of $13 to your registration and provide your PA I.D. number. For more information and to register, click here.