Eric Greco has a diverse litigation background and focuses his practice litigating various types of commercial matters and all facets of labor and employment law.
As part of his litigation practice, Eric represents individuals and business entities concerning a wide variety of commercial matters that includes securities litigation, shareholder and partnership disputes, contract disputes, bankruptcy matters, class action litigation, real estate litigation, intellectual property disputes, business torts and other related matters. In addition, Eric has represented financial advisory firms, investment firms and other business clients on matters involving fraud, misrepresentation, unsuitability, negligent supervision and churning in the sale of securities before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Eric has substantial experience prosecuting and defending claims stemming from employment contracts, restrictive covenants (non-competition, non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements) and misappropriation of trade secrets before state courts, federal courts and FINRA. Eric’s practice also includes the defense of management-side clients related to claims alleging discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, whistleblower claims and other work related torts.
While in law school, Eric was a member of the University's Dean's List and received the Pro Bono Publico Award for significant service to the community. During his undergraduate career, Eric was an NCAA scholar-athlete and member of the University’s Rowing and Rugby teams.
- Represented an international consumer technology company in defense of a matter alleging misappropriation of trade secrets and tortious interference.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction for a national insurance brokerage company in the prosecution of a trade secrets and tortuous interference matter.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction for a national staffing solutions company in the prosecution of a breach of restrictive covenant, misappropriation of trade secrets and tortious interference matter.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction for an international nursing/rehabilitation services company in the prosecution of a breach of restrictive covenant, misappropriation of trade secrets and tortuous interference matter.
- Obtained dismissal of several counts of a complaint against a national construction and real estate development company alleging regulatory violations, civil RICO, unjust enrichment and violation of the state consumer fraud act.
- Obtained dismissal of a breach of contract, bad faith, violation of fiduciary duty and violation of the state consumer fraud act action on behalf of a national bank.
- Obtained dismissal of a whistleblower and wrongful termination claim on behalf of a regional automobile dealership.
- Obtained judgment for an investment advisor firm in the prosecution of a tortious interference and defamation matter.
- Represented a regional surgical and rehabilitation practice in defense of a matter alleging breach of contract, conversion, assault, battery, coercion, wage and hour violations, and violation of the state whistleblower statute.
- Represented a regional drilling company in defense of a wage and hour collective action alleging misclassification of employees and failure to compensate employees for overtime.
- Represented a city in several eminent domain actions.
Professional & Community Activities
- Alumni Executive Board, Sigma Pi Fraternity (Kappa Chapter)
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Member, Camden County Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia County Bar Association
Speeches & Presentations
- Presenter, “Corporate Compliance and Ethics, eDiscovery, and Social Media Trends,” Rutgers Institute (for Professional Education CLE, December 2, 2017.
- Selected as a Rising Star in the area of employment litigation by New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law - Camden, 2010
- Dean's List
- Pro Bono Publico Award for significant service to the community
- B.B.A., International Business, Marketing, Temple University Fox School of Business and Management, 2007
- NCAA's Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner's Honor Roll
- Honor Roll
- NCAA Letterman - Men's Crew (Div. I)
- New Jersey, 2010
- Massachusetts, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2012
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- New York, 2017
- United States District Court District of New Jersey, 2010
- United States Tax Court, 2010
- United States District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- United States District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- United States District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- Third Circuit, 2015