An experienced Immigration practice with a national scope, Dilworth Paxson represents clients seeking non-immigrant and immigrant visas through family, employment, and investment, including investment in USCIS certified regional centers under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program.
Dilworth Paxson also offers counsel and legal assistance to employers seeking to hire foreign nationals and/or petition on the employee’s behalf. Employer representation extends to advising on proper I-9 Form compliance, performing internal audits of an employer’s past I-9 forms, and providing counsel and support in the event of an external government audit.
Our Immigration practice assists clients in obtaining employment-based immigrant visas in the following categories:
- Immigrant investors with substantial funds invested in the United States;
- Immigrants with extraordinary ability in business, arts, or sciences;
- Managers and executives of multi-national businesses;
- Outstanding professors or researchers;
- Physicians and other immigrants with advanced degrees performing in the national interest;
- And Immigrants with a Bachelors degree or higher, and prior work experience.
We also assists clients in obtaining various non-immigrant visas, such as:
- H-1B Specialty Workers;
- L-1 Intra-Company Transfers;
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty Traders and Investors; and
- F-1 and M-1 Students