James Joseph Eisenhower
Jim Eisenhower is a former federal prosecutor who centers his practice on White Collar criminal defense, internal investigations, compliance, ethics and campaign finance matters. A two-time Democratic candidate for Attorney General of Pennsylvania, Eisenhower also served in the Clinton White House on the National Security Council staff.
- Represented the Chief of Staff to the Democratic Leader of the House in the Pennsylvania "bonusgate matter".
- Represented several members of Congress in campaign finance and federal investigations.
- Represented the former Chief of Staff to Governor Ed Rendell in a federal investigation.
- Represented the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board in the forfeiture of the Foxwoods Gaming License, resulting in a 50 million dollar forfeiture to the Commonwealth, the largest gaming related forfeiture in the history of Pennsylvania.
- Handled matters related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and involving wiretaps authorized by Title III of the federal criminal code.
Professional & Community Activities
- Chair, Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority (PICA) – 2007-2011
- Chair, Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency – 2003-2004
- Democratic Candidate, Attorney General of Pennsylvania – 2000, 2004
- Member, American Law Institute
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
Speeches & Presentations
- Regular Panelist – WPVI 6ABC “Inside Story”.
- Edward J. McLaughlin Award for Distinguished Service to Victims, Victim/Witness Services of South Philadelphia, 2009
- Eisenhower Fellow, 2002
- White House Fellow, 1995
- Sustained Superior Performance of Duty Award – US Department of Justice, 1992
- Certificate of Commendation for Outstanding Performance in the Activities of the Civil Rights Division, US Department of Justice, 1988
- Honors Recruit – US Department of Justice, 1987
- Marshall Scholar, 1982
- M.A., University of Oxford, 1985
- J.D., Antioch School of Law, 1982
- B.A., Temple University, 1979
- Supreme Court Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit
- United States Court of International Claims
- United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan